Your Cart is empty
Ubiquinol 100mg in Rice Bran Oil by Herbs of Gold
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Active form of CoQ10
Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 100mg provides ubiquinol-10, the active form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), that is ready for use by the body without requiring conversion.
- Active form of CoQ10
- Highly bioavailable
- Healthy LDL cholesterol levels
- Prolongs & regenerates vitamins C & E
- 100% natural yeast fermentation
Adults – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Ubiquinol is the active and bioavailable form of CoQ10; other forms of CoQ10 are converted to ubiquinol prior to utilisation by the body.
- Ubiquinol 100mg is produced naturally by fermentation.
- Ubiquinol plays a vital role in all energy-dependent processes and is essential for energy production. Coenzyme Q10 is found in every cell in the body.
- Ubiquinol is necessary for adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production in the cell mitochondria.
- Ubiquinol is an effective fat-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Ubiquinol 100mg prolongs the antioxidant activity of vitamin C and vitamin E by recycling and regenerating them back to their antioxidant form.
- Ubiquinol 100mg helps maintain LDL cholesterol in healthy individuals.
- Ubiquinol 100mg helps maintain healthy blood vessels by inhibiting the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Ubiquinol 100mg helps maintain heart health, a healthy circulatory system and heart function.
- Physical exercise increases the body's demand for ubiquinol and Ubiquinol 100mg helps maintain ubiquinol levels during exercise.
- Ubiquinol supports healthy ageing, in older adults, as it counteracts the effects of oxidative stress that occurs during the normal ageing process.