Your Cart is empty
Resveratrol AdvantAGE by Herbs of Gold
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.96 AUD fortnightly with More info
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Herbs of Gold Resveratrol AdvantAGE contains the herb Fallopia japonica, which provides a rich, reliable source of the antioxidant and free radical scavenger, resveratrol.
- 250mg of resveratrol
- Healthy connective tissue
- Maintains collagen & elastin
Herbs of Gold Resveratrol AdvantAGE - Directions
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Only take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Resveratrol AdvantAGE - Indications
- Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Polygonum cuspidatum is a rich and reliable source of resveratrol, whereas the resveratrol content of grapes and red wine varies considerably.
- Resveratrol intake, via red wine consumption, is high in the diet of European Mediterranean people and is thought to be responsible for the 'French Paradox'. Resveratrol is a component found in red grapes and is thought to have a protective effect even though European Mediterranean people consume a high fat diet.
- One capsule contains resveratrol equivalent to 365 glasses of red wine.*
- Contains important nutrients including vitamin C, lysine, proline and glycine which are required for the synthesis of collagen, elastin and firm connective tissue.
- Zinc is required for the maintenance of healthy tissue.
- Resveratrol helps maintain healthy blood vessels.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
*Based on an average content of a 150mL glass of red wine sourced globally.