Your Cart is empty
Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 by Herbs of Gold
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.69 AUD fortnightly with More info
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 is a premium multivitamin containing 23 nutrients to help meet the increased nutritional demands during pregnancy and breastfeeding. This supplement maintains a healthy pregnancy and supports healthy foetal brain development.
Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 contains folic acid plus folinic acid, a more metabolically active form of folate, which bypasses several steps in folic acid metabolism. Folic acid, taken at least four weeks before conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy, helps prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly. It also contains methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, important for DNA replication, cell division and growth.
Available in a vanilla-coated tablet formulated to be taken twice a day to provide optimal nutrients to mother and baby.
The benefits of Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 by Herbs of Gold include:
- Maintain and support general health and wellbeing in breastfeeding women
- Support healthy foetal CNS and brain development
- Maintains and support healthy foetal development
- Support a healthy pregnancy
- Maintain and support maternal health
- Maintain and support maternal health in breastfeeding women
- Help to prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and/or anencephaly
- Support preconception health
- Assist healthy thyroid hormone production for pregnancy
- Support healthy thyroid gland function for pregnancy
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.