Your Cart is empty
ParaStrike by Herbs of Gold
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.45 AUD fortnightly with More info
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Worming for children & adults
Herbs of Gold ParaStrike is specifically formulated for both children and adults. It contains traditional herbs and essential oils to help rid the body of intestinal worms and microbes.
- Worming formula
- Healthy digestive system
- ParaStrike is a traditional herbal and essential oil worming formula with anthelmintic and antimicrobial properties suitable for both children and adults.
- Anthelmintics eliminate worms and microbes by either starving them of glucose for energy or paralysing them so they lose traction in the digestive tract. Worms and microbes typically infect the digestive system, although they can invade other tissues and organs, or live on the external surfaces of their hosts.
- ParaStrike contains herbs and essential oils traditionally used to help eliminate intestinal worms from the body and maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Threadworms are the most common type of worm infection found in Australia. Children, particularly pre-school and school-aged children, are more susceptible to threadworm infections, although adults can easily become infected. Usually, if one person in the household has a worm infection, it is more than likely that other members of the family will also become infected.
- Adult worms may live for up to 6 weeks so the treatment regime spans a 6 week period to rid the body of adult worms and newly hatched eggs.
- Wormwood, as the name suggests, and Black walnut hull have traditionally been used as anthelmintics. Anthelmintics help eliminate intestinal worms from the body.
- Thyme and Oregano essential oils have traditionally been used for their antimicrobial activity.