Your Cart is empty
Niacin 100mg Extended Relief by Herbs of Gold
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Niacin 100mg Extended Release by Herbs of Gold has been carefully formulated to support energy production, skin health and general health and wellbeing. This extended-release formula will provide the body with an 8-hour release of niacin.
Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, assists the breakdown of dietary fat and aids the metabolism of carbohydrates, sugar, and glucose. This natural and vegan formula will help with weight loss if paired with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity.
Herbs of Gold has developed this supplement in an extended-release form, meaning it delivers niacin in an 8 hour period. This extend-release help to reduce the flushing of niacin, which is a common effect when talking an immediate-release form of this vitamin.
What are the benefits of Niacin 100mg Extended Release by Herbs of Gold?
- Maintain and support skin health
- Helps convert protein, fat and carbohydrate into energy
- Maintain and support general health and wellbeing
- Support and maintain energy production
- Assist in the digestion and metabolism of carbohydrates and assist the breakdown of dietary fats
- This is a vegan supplement with nothing artificial
This natural and vegan vitamin contains nothing artificial and is free from most allergens. Give your body the vitamins and nutrients it needs to help you strive for good health every day. All you need to do to get the benefits of vitamin B3 (niacin) is take one tablet a day to help you improve your general health and being.
What’s in Niacin 100mg Extended Release by Herbs of Gold?
- 100mg of Nicotinic acid (niacin)(vitamin B3)
- Does not contain egg, milk, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten and peanut
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Warning: Vitamins supplements should not replace a balanced diet. People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin. However, the flushing effect is generally mild and transient.