Your Cart is empty
Lung Care by Herbs of Gold
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.30 AUD fortnightly with More info
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an expectorant and antispasmodic to clear mucus from the chest and for the relief of respiratory complaints.
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve coughs and mild fever.
- Licorice is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a demulcent to relieve inflammation and irritation of the mucous surfaces of the lungs and respiratory tract and to relieve cough.
- Elecampane is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an expectorant to relieve respiratory catarrch and coughs.
- Elecampane is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to assist expectoration, relieve respiratory difficulties, such as shortness of breath, and strengthen the lungs.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E and selenium are antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. Vitamins C and E are present in the fluid lining of the lung and respiratory tract.
- Vitamins C and E help maintain healthy immune function.