Your Cart is empty
Children's Multi Care by Herbs of Gold
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Growing children need to have a healthy and nutritious diet and have an active life. However, sometimes life gets in the way, and parents may need a helping hand to add those essential vitamins and minerals. Herbs of Gold have formulated Children’s Multi Care to support general health and wellbeing in children.
What are the benefits of Children’s Multi Care by Herbs of Gold?
- Reduce free radicals formed in the body, which helps to decrease free radical damage to body cells
- Maintain and support energy production in children
- Support and maintain healthy development and growth in children
- Support bone density in children
- Helps maintain bone mineralisation in children
- Maintain healthy thyroid hormones in children
- Support cognitive function and brain in children
- Maintain and support healthy immune system function in children
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption
- Maintain nervous system health in children
- Aids synthesis of neurotransmitters in children
Children’s Multi Care formula has been developed to work alongside a good diet and active plan to keep growing children healthy and well developed. The strawberry-vanilla flavour chewable tablet will make it easier for children to consume.
Each chewable tablet contains:
- 200IU of Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate) to 60mcg retinol equivalents
- 1mg of Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1)
- 1mg of Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- 1mg of Nicotinamide
- 64mg of Calcium pantothenate equiv. to 1.5mg Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
- 1mg of Pyridoxine hydrochloride equiv.to 822mcg Pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
- 100mcg of Folic acid
- 20mcg of Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
- 25mcg of Biotin
- 10mg of Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- 3mg of Sodium Ascorbate
- 20mg of TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (vitamin C)
- 1mg of Citrus bioflavonoids extract
- 5mcg of Cholecalciferol equiv. to 100IU of vitamin D3
- 27mg of d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate equiv. to 10IU of vitamin E (natural)
- 5mg of Calcium (as Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous)
- 5mg of Magnesium (as phosphate)
- 12mg of Phosphorus (as Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous and Magnesium phosphate)
- 1mg of Iron (as Ferrous fumarate)
- 45mcg of Iodine (as Potassium iodide)
- 500mcg of Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
- 10mcg of Selenium (as Selenomethionine)
- 5mcg of Manganese (as amino acid chelate)
Warning: This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Always read the label. Use only as directed.