Your Cart is empty
Bilberry by Caruso's Natural Health
or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.39 AUD fortnightly with More info
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Bilberry by Caruso’s Natural Health contains three of nature’s most potent antioxidants to help maintain eye health and function. Give your eyes the attention it needs for optimal eye health.
The importance of antioxidants for the eyes is that the sensitive tissues of your eyes can be very vulnerable to free radicals, and antioxidants help fight off those free radicals. This Bilberry formula contains the carotenoid antioxidants Lutein and Zeaxanthin – two important antioxidants found in the macula and retina of the eye.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin play crucial roles in the maintenance and support of healthy eye function, as well as aiding the relief of eye strain.
The benefits of Bilberry Caruso’s Natural Health include:
- Reduces free radicals formed in the body
- Relieves discomfort of the eyes, including redness, soreness and dryness
- Helps to support healthy eye development and function
- Helps to support eye macula health and retina health
- Reduces eye strain and maintains healthy vision
- Decreases visual fatigue and eye strain
- Maintaining eye health and function
- Maintaining the health of the retina and macular
- Supporting night vision and adaption to variations of light intensity
Eyesight is one of those things we often take for granted until we start to use it. A decrease in vision, or various issues with the eye, can have a significant impact on your day-to-day life and can become genuinely debilitating. This Bilberry formula from Caruso’s Natural Health looks to aid in maintaining healthy eyes.
What’s in each capsule of Bilberry by Caruso’s Natural Health?
- 7mg of Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) ext.dry conc which is 15g of from min. fresh fruit and 60mg of Std. to anthocyanosides
- 30mg of Tagetes erecta (Lutemax 2020TM) ext.dry conc which is 675mg from min dry flower, 6mg of Std. to Lutein esters calculated as Lutein and 1.2mg of Std. to Zeaxanthin
Warning: Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Contains soya. Contains sulfites. Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine.