Your Cart is empty
Activated Sublingual B12 by Herbs of Gold
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12 1000 offers a high potency once daily supplementation option. If you like companies that don't compromise on quality, then Herbs of Gold is for you. Vitamin B12 is most commonly seen in products as cyanocobalamin, the inactive form of B12. It is referred to as inactive because it must first be converted to one of the two active forms in order for it to be useful within the body. These are methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, with the former regarded as having more important biochemical roles. Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12 contains the active methylcobalamin form of B12 at 1,000mcg (1mg) per tablet. Research has demonstrated that oral supplementation is well tolerated and can be compared to intramuscular injections with regards to efficacy.
Herbs of Gold Sublingual B12 1000 may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency, which may present as fatigue.
- Dissolves in the mouth
- Blood tonic
- Nerve tonic
- Herbs of Gold Sublingual B12 1000 may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency. Sublingual B12 1000 dissolves in the mouth, offering an effective alternative to other oral or parenteral vitamin B12 supplementation.
- Individuals on a strict vegetarian diet have an increased need for vitamin B12, which is essential for assisting in the maintenance of a healthy nervous system, protecting nerve function. Vitamin B12 also assists in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system, aiding healthy homocysteine levels. Homocysteine is a biological marker associated with an increased risk for a variety of diseases.
- Vitamin B12 is important for the normal function of all cells, playing an integral role in normal cell growth and replication.
Adults - Take 1 tablet, one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Chew or allow tablet to dissolve in mouth. Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin B12 may also help to:
- Maintain healthy blood
- Protect the health of capillaries
- Maintain peripheral blood circulation to the hands, legs and feet
- Protect the health of the immune system
- Metabolise carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) (1000mcg) 1mg
Does not contain added animal, corn, egg, milk or nut products, lactose gluten, yeast or artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives.