Your Cart is empty
Acetyl L-Carnitine by Herbs of Gold
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.93 AUD fortnightly with More info
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine which is naturally occurring amino acid. The addition of an acetyl group gives acetyl L-carnitine wide range of applications for the body. But the one main purpose of which its used as natural fat burner known to help reduce fat deposits in the body, by increasing the transportation of fatty acids into the mitochondria, in order to be used as a source of energy.
HERBS OF GOLD ACETYL L-CARNITINE benefits
- Providing relief of physical and mental fatigue as it plays a vital role in fatty acid metabolism for energy
- Pays an important role in fatty acid metabolism for energy.
- Helps maintain healthy cognitive function and memory.
- Helping to maintain healthy mood and assisting in the management of mood swings.
- Helping to maintain a healthy nervous system.
How to use HERBS OF GOLD ACETYL L-CARNITINE
For best results take 2 capsules up two times a day one in the morning and half an hour before a workout with water.
Who can take HERBS OF GOLD ACETYL L-CARNITINE
Acetyl L-Carnitine is suitable for both men and women looking for a non-stimulant natural fat burner helping to increase fat loss while supporting lean muscle mass, Acetyl L-Carnitine works great when stacked with a thermogenic fat burners and CLA.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid. The addition of an acetyl group gives Acetyl L-Carnitine a wide range of therapeutic applications in the body.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine pays a vital role in fatty acid metabolism for energy.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine mobilises fatty acids into the mitochondria for ATP energy production.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, helping to maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine crosses the blood-brain barrier, providing direct benefit to the central nervous system and assists in maintaining healthy neurological processes.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy mood and may assist in the management of mood swings.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy cognitive function and memory during ageing.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy brain and mental functioning.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy ageing.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine provides relief of physical and mental fatigue.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine plays a crucial role in sperm production and is important for healthy sperm motility.