Your Cart is empty
Tienchi Ginseng by Fusion Health
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Aids exercise performance, muscle pain, bruises & bleeding.
Fusion Health Tienchi Ginseng is a traditional Chinese herb used for thousands of years. Tienchi Ginseng has broad therapeutic applications ranging from reducing bleeding, relieving exercise-induced muscle soreness, sprains, strains and minor wounds, to helping with weight management, reducing heavy menstrual bleeding, promoting a healthy heart and enhancing stamina.
Sometimes referred to as the Emperor’s Ginseng, China’s most famous herbalist, Li Shi Zhen wrote that Tienchi is more valuable than gold.
Tienchi Ginseng possesses unique antitrauma properties and is used to reduce bleeding, resolve bruising, disperse swelling, alleviate pain and enhance blood flow to areas of blood stagnation or stasis, as occurs in soft tissue injury to muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- General use and heart health: Take 1- 2 tablets once daily.
- Muscle soreness and soft tissue injury: Take 1 – 2 tablets two or three times daily.
- Weight management and endurance: Take 1 – 2 tablets 1 hour before and after exercise.
- Heavy menstrual bleeding: Take 1 – 2 tablets two or three times daily.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy.
Warning: Always read the Label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Panax notoginseng (Tienchi Ginseng ) 1500mg.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Available in 50 tablet size.