Your Cart is empty
Stress Support by Melrose
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.30 AUD fortnightly with More info
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Stop struggling with stress symptoms and give your body the vitamins and nutrients it needs to thrive and shine from the inside out. Stress Support by Melrose contains a blend of ingredients scientifically formulated to help support energy production and support a healthy stress response in the body.
This formula will deliver everything your body needs for optimal health and wellbeing, containing a blend of vitamin C and B6, magnesium, zinc, and herbal ingredients. This formula has been scientifically crafted to help your body combat the negative effects of stress.
There's no doubt most of us have or will experience the adverse effects of stress. Many factors can impact our health with our busy and on the go lifestyle. Melrose has created this supplement to give a helping hand when you need it the most.
This Stress Support supplement contains herbal ingredients to help reduce the symptoms of stress. With added Ashwagandha, a herb used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to support the nervous system and support healthy sleeping patterns. At the same time, Rhodiola is used in traditional Western herbal medicine to help the body adapt to stress.
What are the benefits of Stress Support by Melrose?
- Support and maintain energy levels
- Support energy production
- Maintain and support energy production
- Support healthy emotional and mood balance
- Decrease sleeplessness when dietary intake is inadequate
- Support and maintain nerve conduction
- Reduce symptoms of stress
- Support healthy stress response in the body
- Support general health and wellbeing
- Support immune system health
- Support healthy sleeping patterns when dietary intake is inadequate
Live to the fullest today and add Melrose's Stress Support to your daily routine.
What's in each serve of Stress Support by Melrose?
- 500mg of Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C)
- 150mg of Magnesium Glycinate equiv. to 15mg of Magnesium
- 15mg of Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
- 10mg of Zinc citrate 10mg equiv. to 3.4mg of Zinc
- 5mg of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) root extract equiv to dry 1.25g
- 200mg of Ocimum tenuiflorum (Holy Basil) dry conc. equiv to dry 2g
- 100mg of Rhodiola rosea root ext. dry conc. equiv to dry 1g
Warning: Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.