Your Cart is empty
Soy Protein Isolate Naturel By Designer Physique
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
100% Pure Soy Protein Isolate uses high quality SUPRO PLUS ® Soy Protein Isolate with 900mg of calcium per serve.
Soy Protein is probably one of the most important aspects of a vegetarians diet as it is the closest vegetable protein that resembles meat proteins.
Soy Protein Isolate can be enjoyed by vegetarians and consumers who are looking for a non dairy alternative protein source, as it contains all the essential amino acids. Non dairy consumers will benefit from Designer Physique Soy Protein Isolate as it is enriched with added calcium providing a protein ratio equivalent to cows milk.
Studies conclude that Soy Protein may reduce cholesterol levels and add nutritional value to other foods due to its complete amino acid profile. Studies also show that using Soy Protein Isolate may enhance and speed up the metabolism. This is excellent for people who want to lose body fat. Soy Protein is also rich in Isoflavones which is considered to help the female hormonal function.
Features and Benefits:
- 100 % Natural Soy Protein Isolate
- Premium Quality SUPRO ® brand
- 96% Fat Free
- 92% Soy Protein
- Non Genetically Modified (Non GMO)
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives
- No added Sugar or Sweeteners
- Gluten Free
- Easily digestible and absorbable substitute for protein rich foods including meat, fish, chicken and eggs
- An ideal quick and nurtritious complement for todays busy men and women, children, athletes and the elderly
- Helps to satisfy hunger cravings
- Tastes great in juice
- No unpleasant artificial aftertaste
- Saves time
- You can enjoy unlimited flavour options
- Versatile to add to almost any meal
Protein is used by the bodys immune system and for cell and muscle repair. protein also lowers the GI levels of a meal.