Your Cart is empty
Plant Protein Pizza Base by PBCo
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Gluten Free High Protein Pizza Base.
This delicious, gluten free and low-carb protein pizza base mix is created using wholesome ingredients, in a nutritionally balanced combination. Each pizza base packs 50g of complete protein and less than 5g of carbs.
A great tasting thin savoury base with a slightly nutty taste and a hint of garlic and fresh herbs.The perfect canvas for your favourite pizza toppings. It's simple to make and each slice can be picked up and eaten like a normal pizza.
One packet makes 4 large pizza bases approx 30cm across!
To prepare your protein base, you will need:
- 3 large eggs or 180g of egg white
- 1/4 cup water (60ml)
- 80g of Pizza Base Mix
- Preparation: Set your oven to 180°C and preheat for 15 minutes. Line a 30cm pizza tray with baking paper and spray with oil spray.
- Mix: Add the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Note: If you like your pizza crust crispy, add 10mL of olive oil. Allow to sit for 5 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Pour: Pour the mixture into the center of the pizza tray lined with baking paper, and spread it right to the edges. You can use the back of a spoon to shape it evenly.
- Bake the Pizza Base: Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C then flip the pizza base over and bake for a further 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven.
- Topping: Add your favourite pizza toppings.
- Bake the Pizza: Pop the pizza back into the oven for a further 10-15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Storing your Low Carb Pizza Bases: Once cooked and cooled, keep refrigerated. Consume within 5 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Size: 320g Pack (4 Large Pizzas)