Your Cart is empty
Iron + by JSHealth Vitamins
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Iron + by JSHealth Vitamins is a formula designed to help prevent iron deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate. This iron formula contains essential vitamins and minerals also designed to support energy levels. Nurture and nourish your body with a formula that is carefully designed for high absorption and non-constipating.
This iron supplement contains a combination of iron, vitamins B2, B6, B12 and vitamin C, which will provide you with everything you need for energy and help relieve fatigue. JSHealth Vitamins has crafted this iron supplement with iron from amino acid chelate and cofactors for better absorption.
This formula also contains antioxidants which help to reduce free radicals that are formed in the body. A vegan-friendly formula so that you can be assured is the highest quality supplement you can have.
What are the benefits of Iron + by JSHealth Vitamins?
- Supports energy levels and energy production
- Non-constipating formula
- Contains vitamin C for better absorption
- Reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Maintain and support vitality
- Support and maintain immune system health
- Relieves tiredness and fatigue when dietary intake of iron is inadequate
- Helps to support the transport of oxygen in the body
- Helps prevent dietary iron deficiency in healthy females
Iron + by JSHealth Vitamins has been carefully formulated to help prevent iron deficiency in healthy females and when dietary intake is inadequate. This formula does not contain gluten, wheat, sugar, dairy, lactose or animal products.
What’s in each capsule of Iron + by JSHealth Vitamins?
- 120mg of Iron amino acid chelate equiv. to 24mg of Iron
- 52 mg of Calcium ascorbate dihydrate equiv. to 50 mg ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
- 10 mg of Thiamine hydrochloride equiv. to 7.8mg of Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
- 10 mg of Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- 08 mg of Pyridoxine hydrochloride equiv. to 5mg of Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)
- 110 mcg of Calcium folinate equiv.to 100mcg Folinic acid
- 25 mcg of Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin; Active Vitamin B12)
- Free from artificial flavours, sweeteners, bee products, egg, fish, msg, tree nuts, yeast, peanut, sesame, sulphites, and soy
Warning: Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.