Your Cart is empty
Antidote by Outbreak Nutrition
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Outbreak ANTIDOTE is a complete recovery formula consisting of fast acting carbohydrates for muscle glycogen replenishment, as well as a complete instantised BCAA and EAA profile for advanced muscle recovery. ANTIDOTE also contains the full clinical dose of ActiGin, a ground breaking extract that assists the body to use glycogen more effectively and has been clinically studied to increase endurance and recovery. This is truly a complete recovery solution.
It is the ultimate recovery formula for post-apocalyptic survivors that are pushing their bodies to the limits. The Antidote formula was designed to encourage advanced recovery through increased muscular protein uptake and rapid glycogen replenishment. A full dosage of branched-chain amino acids and essential amino acids are utilised for rapid replenishment of protein into muscles. As if that wasn't enough, easily digested and fast acting carbohydrates combine with the full clinical dosage of ActiGin for clinically proven facilitation of advanced glycogen replenishment. This cutting edge product has also been shown to lower inflammation, increase V02 max, and decrease muscle damage after training. When your body aches from a brutal session, Antidote provides the cure. This is not just a sports supplement; this is a supplement for survival.
- Speed up muscle fatigue recovery by increasing glycogen recovery rate of exercised muscles by 373% at the end of the third hour of a 70% VO2 max cycling exercise
- Increase energy catalyst citrate synthase activity by 47%
- Increase endurance in high-intensity exercise by 20% at 80% VO2max to exhaustion
- Decrease muscle damage (Creatine kinase) by 69% after day four of exercise
- Reduce free radical damage to muscle after exercise (MDA synthesis, an oxidative stress marker) by 44% on day four after high-intensity exercise
- Reduce inflammation by decreasing IL-6 synthesis, a pro-inflammatory cytokine, by 35% on day four after high-intensity exercise.