Your Cart is empty
Activiral by Fusion Health
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Activiral by Fusion Health
High potency antiviral formula with Andrographis and Olive Leaf
Sore throat? Runny nose? Fever? Tummy bug? Take ActiViral at the first sign of symptoms to fight colds, flu and other viral and bacterial infections.
Features and benefits
- High potency antiviral formula combining standardised extracts of Andrographis(andrographolide) and Olive Leaf (oleuropein), plus Echinacea and Japanese Honeysuckle
- Also contains Vitamin C and a readily-absorbed form of Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ZN) for additional immune support during infections
- May reduce the severity and duration of viral and bacterial upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) such as colds, flu, tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis and rhinitis, and reduce their recurrence
- For best results, take ActiViral at the first sign of symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, mucous congestion, fever, catarrh, inflammation and headaches
- Also has antiviral activity against the HSV1 virus associated with cold sores
- May help relieve symptoms of mild gastroenteritis (including diarrhoea and flatulence) and cystitis
- Formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to address the causes of infection and support healthy functioning of the lungs, throat, head, stomach and intestines by clearing excess Heat and resolving toxicity
- Suitable for adults and children over 2 years
How it works
ActiViral is a high potency formula containing therapeutic doses of Andrographis (4.5g per tablet, standardised to provide 62.5mg andrographolide) and Olive Leaf (1.25 g per tablet, standardised to provide 30mg oleuropein), both of which have documented antimicrobial properties, and the immune-boosting herbs Echinacea and Japanese Honeysuckle (also known as Lonicera).
Clinical studies suggest that Andrographis reduces the risk of catching colds, and when they do occur shortens their duration and relieves symptoms such as fever, sore throat and runny nose.
Similarly, Echinacea may aid the prevention and treatment of colds and other URTIs, working by supporting immune functions that help the body fight off infectious organisms.
Research indicates that oleuropein (regarded as the most important medicinally active compound in Olive Leaf) has antibacterial and antiviral effects against a range of disease-causing organisms, and may work in part by preventing them from penetrating the cells. It also appears to activate part of the immune system involved in recognising and resisting pathogens.
In TCM, Honeysuckle has traditionally been regarded as a cooling remedy with special affinity for the Lung organ-meridian system, which encompasses not only the lungs themselves but also the immune system, nose and throat. It has a long history of use in the treatment of hot, feverish conditions such as colds, flu and other respiratory infections. The traditional uses of the herb are supported by modern research indicating that it may stimulate immune system activity and inhibit the replication of the influenza virus.
This formula also contains Vitamin C and a readily absorbed form of Zinc (OptiChel™ZN, a proprietary form of zinc glycinate) for additional support of the immune system.
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, children aged 8-13 years old who took 15 mg zinc glycinate per day (equivalent to two ActiViral™ capsules) for three months during winter recovered more quickly from colds than those who took a placebo supplement, and experienced fewer days with symptoms such as runny noses and coughs.
In addition to aiding the management of URTIs, ActiViral™ may also be beneficial for other viral and bacterial infections, including cold sores, cystitis and mild gastroenteritis.
Directions for use
- Take 2 capsules once or twice daily
- Child 6-12 years: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily
- Child 2-6 years: Take ½ capsule once or twice daily. Mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Andrographis paniculata leaf 4.5g (4,500mg)
standardised to andrographolide 62.5mg
Olea europaea (Olive Leaf) leaf 1.25g (1,250mg)
standardised to oleuropein 30mg
Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) ¬flower bud 1g (1000mg)
Echinacea purpurea root 750mg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 250mg
Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ZN) 27.6mg
equiv. to zinc 8mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Warning: Always Read the Label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.