Your Cart is empty
100% Organic Spirulina (Tablets) by Synergy Natural
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.93 AUD fortnightly with More info
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
One of the Most Nutritional Foods on Earth. Gram for gram, Synergy Natural Organic Spirulina gives you more protein, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients than any other food known to mankind. Spirulina is a truly amazing wholefood containing over 100 easily-absorbed, life-enhancing vitamins, minerals, antioxidant-rich compounds and phytonutrients; iron, calcium, magnesium and trace minerals are provided in abundance and more GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) than in Evening Primrose Oil. It's the closest thing to mother's milk in nutritional value. Spirulina is a performance enhancing super food, contributing to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle mass, as gram for gram, Synergy Natural Organic Spirulina has more bioavailable protein than meat, fish, eggs, and cheese - and all from an algae!
On a weight for weight basis Spirulina is nature’s richest and most complete source of nutrition. This green superfood containing over 100 synergistic nutrients comes from a microscopic freshwater plant, ecologically grown without chemicals and concentrated by removing nothing but the water. Spirulina is widely used throughout the world as a food supplement for maintaining health, energy and optimum weight.
Facts about Spirulina
- Nature’s richest source of protein (65% of it’s weight), 300% more than fish, meat or poultry (but with zero cholesterol).
- 58x richer in iron than spinach. A natural non-toxic easily absorbed source. n A Rich wholefood source of anti-oxidants (25x richer in beta-carotene than carrot).
- 2x richer in chlorophyll than alfalfa, barleygrass or wheatgrass.
- A highly concentrated source of essential fatty acids (EFA’s). n Spirulina may be used as part of a weight management program. If taken 30-45mins before meals, it induces a “less hungry” feeling whilst still supplying a broad range of nutrients.
- As an unrefined whole food, spirulina is absorbed up to 16x more effectively than synthetic multivitamin supplements.