Your Cart is empty
Libido by Fusion Health
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Promotes sexual vitality in men & women.
Fusion Health Libido is a superior Chinese herbal tonic formulated with Tribulus and Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed) to promote sexual vitality in men and women.
Libido also contains Curculigo (Immortal Grass) and Morinda, traditionally termed Kidney Yang tonics to promote active vitality or radiant health. To these herbs is added Chinese Jujube fruit to harmonise the formula and promote its effects.
Libido enhances sexual desire, sensitivity, potency and physical performance. It eases nervous tension, provides stamina and endurance, increases energy and relieves andropausein men. Libido is a balanced, unisex vitality tonic to optimise reproductive health.
A Chinese herbal formula developed to enhance sexual desire and physical performance for men and women
- Enhances sexual desire and sensitivity.
- Increases energy and physical performance.
- Eases nervous tension.
- Optimises reproductive health.
- Promotes vitality in men and women.
- Helps relieve andropause in men.
- Kidney Yang tonic.
- Take 1-2 tabs once daily with food.
- An extra dose may be taken one hour before intimacy to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- Not suitable for children or during pregnancy.
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Tribulus terrestris 2500 mg.
- Epimedium sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed) 2250 mg.
- Morinda officinalis 1150 mg.
- Curculigo orchioides 750 mg.
- Schisandra chinensis 350 mg.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.