Your Cart is empty
Alpha War by Body War Nutrition
Spend over $150 on your order and shipping is on us. Orders under $150 are a flat $9.95.
SAME DAY DISPATCH
Our shipping is fast, like really fast! Order before 3PM Mon-Fri and we'll send it the same day!
RETURNS MADE EASY
Return your unopened product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, no questions asked.
Body War Alpha War - Look no further for a jammed packed testosterone support supplement to take your gains, strength and libido to the next level. Complete with an impressive array of 13 active ingredients, Alpha War is made for the hard core trainer serious about their results and looking to reach new heights in their performance.
Alpha War Features
- Clinically Dosed
- No mess - with pill form dosing
- Total of 13 active ingredients
- Unique ingredients like 20-Hydroxyecdysterone & Tongkat Ali
Body War Alpha War Key Ingredients
- D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate – DAA is one of the most common supplements now found in test boosters, thanks to recent research showing a whopping bump in free testosterone levels after just 12 days of use at around 3g per day. Alpha War contains DAA with a calcium chelate – allowing it to be better absorbed and utilised by the stomach.
- 20-Hydroxyecdysterone – Commonly referred to as ‘ecdy’, these compounds are naturally-derived plant steroids, and are found in such plants as quinoa, asparagus, spinach and mushrooms. They have been studied by supplement users and researchers for decades, with mixed reviews. Some claim that ecdy is a potent test booster, but research seems to suggest that ecdy is actually a muscle protein synthesis booster (I.E. – it helps you to turn protein into muscle).
- Velvet Bean Extract – Also known as mucuna pruriens, velvet bean extract is another often-used test-boosting supplement, thanks to some research showing increased fertility and testosterone levels after using the extract for three months.
- Horny Goat Weed – Next up in the Alpha War formula is horny goat weed, an ingredient popular in traditional Chinese medicine. Human studies are lacking on the ingredient, but there have been some animal studies showing positive increases in testosterone levels.
- Other ingredients include stinging nettle, tongkat ali, forskolin, milk thistle and resveratrol.